Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Could have Written about Transformers...

Though I had the most devastatingly erudite response to Mr. Sam's assertions that the rather Freudian landguns of the heer could, in his parlance, "pwn" the kriegsmarine (hint: my argument involved the u-boats becoming transformers), I have been convinced to change the very nature of my analysis. Instead of tearing at the proverbial throats of my colleagues over which branch of the wermacht would win, nay pwn, in an all-out-war between the three, I am shifting, oh shifting (ever so much!), the focus to which branch of the wermacht played a more important role in the German war effort. Such drastic decisions will require a change in my thesis, and, as of this moment, I am not up to the task, but, suffice to say, it will confirm the awesome superiority of the kriegsmarine!

3 comments:

  1. GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with this decision, though I believe it may be largely motivated by the fact that all "pwnage" occurring here was in fact in the direction of Heer to Kriegsmarine, and that there was little in the opposite direction.

    Needless to say, the army will prove far more important than the navy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's OK Nate; now the luftwaffe to Kriegsmarine "pwnage" will stop

    ReplyDelete